The Bozak Horde DLC for Dying Light Offers Up the “Ultimate Co-Op Challenge,” Trailer Released
Confirmed for release on May 26 in North America and May 27 in Europe for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, The Bozak Horde DLC for Dying Light was given a trailer this week, teasing what you can expect from the new game mode.
Free to Season Pass holders, or $9.99/€9.99 on its own, Bozak Horde places you in the Harran Stadium to take on a series of twisted challenges laid out by a deeply-troubled psychopath named Bozak. Designed with up to four-player co-op in mind, but allowing for single-player, there’s a competitive element thrown in as well.
Here’s what you need to know about The Bozak Horde, which gives successful players a compound hunting bow:
- Brand-New Game Mode – Go alone or join your friends and beat Bozak’s game with the highest score. Thanks to the newly introduced leaderboards, you can now compete with others to become the very best Dying Light player in the world.
- Ultimate Co-Op Challenge – Inviting friends is no longer the easy way out. Even a team of four seasoned survivors will have their combat and parkour skills thoroughly tested against sadistic trials that could make anyone sweat!
- Entirely New Location – Travel to the heart of Sector 0, the infamous Harran Stadium, where the government lost their first battle against the virus.
- Game-Changing New Weapon – Defeat the horde and gain access to the ultimate stealth weapon – a compound hunting bow. Take on additional objectives to get electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows.
- Who is Bozak? – Survive his brutal challenges and learn more about the man who organized the quarantine zone challenges.
Will you be taking on The Bozak Horde?