NBA 2K17 Update 1.06 Out on PS4 & Xbox One, Fixes PS4 Pro Pass Icon Issue and More
Released last night, NBA 2K17 update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One fixed multiple issues with the game, including one where pass icons weren’t appearing for PS4 Pro owners when playing in 4K. According to reports, 1.06 is a 7.4GB download on PS4 and a 2.6GB download on Xbox One.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- The Hornets will now have their correct court projection during the pre-game presentation.
- Fixed an indefinite simulating screen that would occur when your MyPLAYER retired after the completion of his 20-year MyCAREER.
- Fixed a hang that would occur in MyGM/MyLEAGUE when attempting to enter the Staff Signing experience when the team had no Assistant Coach (retired) and an expired Head Coach.
- Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a league filled with Classic and Euroleague teams would sometimes hang late in the season when simulating.
- Fixed a MyTEAM Challenge case where the in-game overlay would claim the challenge was not successfully completed when it actually was.
- Addressed a case where a MyTEAM card that was sent to the Auction House could still appear in lineup menu as being available (when it actually wasn’t).
- Fixed an issue where pass icons were not appearing for users playing in 4K on the PS4 Pro.
- Removed some long, drawn out dribble loss (pickup) animations from the body up system to improve responsiveness.
- Made some aggressive bump back dribble collisions MyPARK only.
- Prevent defenders from being able to steal the ball from an inbounder immediately after checking it in when playing in MyPARK.
- Make sure all players are in position before checking the ball when playing half-court games in MyPARK.
- Sped up the CPU’s ability to get into its offensive sets and run plays.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause CPU-controlled ball handlers to run out of bounds when attacking the baseline.
- Cleaned up an issue that lead to unrealistic speed bursts in some size-up escape and combo moves.
- Fixed a case that caused the wrong dribble move to queue up when attempting to perform driving combo moves (e.g. double crossover).
- Updated Broadcast Stadium cameras for Bucks, Mavericks, Kings, and Clippers.
- Beluba camera updated to zoom out more in transition and to have a wider range of zoom and height adjustment settings.
- A number of performance improvements to solidify the Pro-Am experience.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some users to hang when attempting to hop from one park to another.
- Users can now unequip the skateboard and mascot outfits from their MyPLAYER.
2K also says that many other small bug fixes and adjustments were made game-wide, and all patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves unless noted otherwise.
If you missed the news yesterday, NBA 2KVR Experience is releasing today for PlayStation VR.