Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s Sabotage DLC Pack Releases on January 31, 2017 for PS4
The first DLC pack for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Sabotage is releasing on January 31, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Activision and Infinity Ward announced today. It will come to Xbox One and PC 30 days later.
With Sabotage, you’ll receive four multiplayer maps – including a re-imagining of Modern Warfare 2’s Afghan map – as well as the new Rave in the Redwoods ’90s-themed zombies adventure:
- Noir – A dark, grimy city map inspired by futuristic Brooklyn at night, Noir is a classic three-lane map set against a backdrop of a dystopian future, filled with cafes and parks surrounding a brutal downtown warzone.
- Neon – A virtual training center designed for urban warfare, Neon is a unique, digitized battle arena where cars and other structures spawn out of thin air and enemies dissolve into hundreds of pixels when defeated. Middle lane sightlines will cater to long-range players while the outsides of the map allow for quick counter-attacks in close-quarter action.
- Renaissance – Set in Northern Italy, Renaissance pits players against each other on the narrow streets of Venice surrounded by classic architecture and buildings that promote continuous action through the canals and neighborhoods of this iconic city.
- Dominion – A re-imagining of the classic Afghan map from Modern Warfare 2, now set on Mars, Dominion retains all the memorable landmarks and gameplay of the original, anchored by the crashed ship in the center, with a few enhancements designed to take advantage of the new movement system.
Rave in the Redwoods
- Rave in the Redwoods, the next thrilling chapter of the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare zombies experience, continues the macabre narrative while transporting players into a new decade: the 1990s. Willard Wyler, the enigmatic movie director villain, returns and has trapped the protagonists inside another one of his twisted horror films. The four playable characters from the original story also return, but with fresh, over-the-top roles, as they learn more about Wyler’s evil plot while fighting all-new varieties of the undead in an abandoned, lakeside summer camp where zombie ravers have taken over and turned the grounds into a techno-fueled illusion. Rave in the Redwoods is a tense, spooky thrill ride with shocking twists, surprises, and a slew of new Easter eggs for players to discover.
Sabotage will be up for pre-order on the PlayStation Store beginning on January 17, and anyone who pre-orders will receive an exclusive Zombies Dynamic Theme. Season Pass owners will also get the Theme.
[Source: Activision Blog]