Destiny’s Iron Banner Returns Next Week, Features Clash
Destiny is getting two significant updates starting next week, one of which will see the return of the game’s most beloved events and another that will fix some issues that have cropped up ever since The Dawning launched on December 13. January 17 will see the release of both of these updates, with the returning event being the Iron Banner. This time around players can play Clash from January 17 through January 24 to earn loot. Level advantages are enabled for this mode.
As far as the Hotfix goes, Bungie is looking to release version 220.127.116.11 of the game at 9:30 AM Pacific Time on January 17. Here’s what it’ll fix (and what issues are still being worked on) courtesy of Bungie:
Destiny Hotfix 18.104.22.168
- Some Patrol missions in the Plaguelands are not reliably causing enemies to drop their respective objective items
- Xûr’s “Curio” inventory varies on a weekly basis, due to a limitation of his inventory space
- Weapon Stability on the Nova Mortis and Abbadon Exotic Machine Guns is inconsistentDestiny Update 2.5.0 Known Issues
- Rounds may not end as expected when all players on a Fireteam have been defeated in Elimination Game Types
- Skeleton Keys may be removed erroneously from Character Inventory
- Acquiring the Ice Breaker from weekly Vanguard Elite Bounty does not unlock the corresponding Grimoire card
- Players who have completed the “Songs from the Void” Quest will see a waypoint above Ikora in the Tower, where players will need to speak instead with Commander Zavala to receive the following Quest
As mentioned, the known issues are not yet solved will be addressed in a future update. Bungie also notes that full patch notes will also be made available once the fix goes live on January 17.
Let us know in the comments if you’re looking forward to jumping back into the Iron Banner next week!