Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Update 1.20 Today on PS4 & Xbox One Is 1.8GB, Here’s the Patch Notes
Update: Activision Support site has revealed the full list of patch notes for today’s Black Ops 3 update.
Here’s the full list:
- Added new CWL logo for 2017.
- Additional PS4 Pro performance improvements for dynamic 4K.
- Added effects to the scroll bar to inform users if they have Black Market items “below the fold.”
- Fixed an issue where the DG-4 would not function properly after using a portal.
- Fixed an issue that occurred if a player used the Anywhere But Here BGB while on the train.
Activision also revealed that the PPSH and M16 weapons, as well as some new Specialist themes were added to Black Ops 3.
Original Story: As numerous players have revealed, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 update 1.20 is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, requiring a 1.8GB download.
The Latest Updates section on Activision’s support website hasn’t been updated yet, so it remains to be seen what was included in the new patch. The Treyarch and Call of Duty Twitter accounts haven’t said anything about the update either. When details are available, we’ll let you know.
Over on Reddit, user LegitimateRage says the Daily Contract is to get 10 Kills using Specialist Weapons. The Weekly Contracts ask you to get 25 Kills using Specialist Weapons and get 25 Medals using Specialist Abilities.
Late last year, Treyarch said 2017 would be “another healthy and fun year of updates” for Black Ops 3. They also teased a new Zombies feature, but didn’t give any specifics.
Did you notice any changes with today’s Black Ops 3 update?