Mass Effect Andromeda Update 1.10 Is Over 900MB on PS4, Makes Multiplayer Changes
Players have revealed that Mass Effect Andromeda update 1.10 is live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, carrying a download size of 900+MB on PS4, 1.31GB on Xbox, and 1.14GB on PC.
According to BioWare, 1.10 is a minor update that brings these changes to multiplayer:
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV
In the recent EA earnings call, CFO Blake Jorgensen confirmed that BioWare Montreal has been moved into EA Motive’s facility:
We’re building out a new studio in Montreal, as we’ve told everyone. And we’ve hired over 100 people into that studio that are brand new to EA. This is to build the new IP around Jade Raymond’s team that she has been building. I was in that studio last month and it’s a wonderful new addition to our team. And we brought our BioWare Montreal team into that same facility, so they now all sit in one new studio together.