With less than two weeks to go until Mass Effect Andromeda launches, Exophase has posted the full Trophy list, which includes a Platinum, two Gold, five Silver, and 48 Bronze.
There are some potential major story spoilers in the Trophy list, so we’ve removed the description for the Mission Accomplished Silver Trophy, as well as the descriptions for several story-related Bronze Trophies (titles still remain). You can see the full, unedited Trophy list over on Exophase.
Here’s the Mass Effect Andromeda Trophy list:
- Andromeda’s Finest – Collect all trophies.
- Unwavering – Complete an “Insanity” single-player game, or 5 “Gold” multiplayer extractions from any firebase.
- All Clear – Increase all discovered planets to 100% viability.
- Veteran – Successfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions.
- Mission Accomplished
- Peak Condition – Reach Level 40 in single-player mode or Level 20 in multiplayer mode.
- Kitted Out – Kill a foe with a Rank 5 weapon in a single-player game or equip a Rank 10 weapon in multiplayer.
- High Performance – Unlock Rank 6 for each single-player profile type, or obtain a Level 6 multiplayer bonus stat.
- Fireworks – Perform 100 power combos.
- Terminator – Kill 2000 enemies.
- Death from Above – Kill 100 enemies while hovering. (Single-Player)
- Close Combat Specialist – Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks.
- With Our Powers Combined – Detonate 10 targets that were primed by a teammate. (Single-Player)
- Pinpoint Shot – Hit 250 enemy weak points while using a scope. (Single-Player)
- Medic! – Perform 25 revivals on teammates.
- Mastermind – Using constructs, kill 100 enemies.
- Icebreaker – Shatter a frozen enemy with a jump melee attack. (Single-Player)
- Fastball – Hit an enemy with a thrown enemy 25 times. (Single-Player)
- Rough Landing – Detonate a trip mine with a thrown enemy. (Single-Player)
- Friendly Fire – Direct your Remnant VI to attack each type of Remnant enemy. (Single-Player)
- Trapshooter – Hit 25 floating enemies with Concussive Shot, Lance, or Incinerate. (Single-Player)
- Sucker Punch – Use a melee attack to hit 25 floating enemies. (Single-Player)
- Pyrotechnics Expert – Light three enemies on fire with one continuous Flamethrower attack. (Single-Player)
- Long-Distance Jump – Travel at least 30m in a single jump. (Single-Player)
- Matchmaker – Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs.
- Vanguard Surprise – While cloaked, hit an enemy with a Charge attack. (Single-Player)
- Hang Time – Keep the Nomad airborne for 35 seconds.
- APEX – Complete the multiplayer mode tutorial mission.
- Explorer – Complete a combined five strike team missions or APEX extractions in multiplayer mode.
- Family Connections
- First Steps
- Building Bridges
- Helping Hand
- Signal Tracking
- Role Model
- Full Roster
- First Contact – Land on an alien planet.
- Full Power – Evolve one tech, one combat, and one biotic power to Rank 6. (Single-Player)
- Almost There – Reach Level 25 in single player mode or Level 15 in multiplayer mode.
- Teamwork – Create six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode.
- Top Talent – Promote a strike team to Level 20.
- Jack Of All Trades – Equip three different profile types.
- Terraformer – Increase a discovered planet to 100% viability.
- Craftsmanship – Craft armor or a gun with 3 augments.
- Data Mining – Scan 100 different objects.
- Cryptographer – Complete 20 Remnant puzzles in a single playthrough.
In the new video from IGN today (above), you’ll get to see three worlds: Voeld, Kadara, and Eos.
Mass Effect Andromeda releases on March 21 in North America and March 23 in Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.