Star Wars: The Last Jedi DLC Launches for Battlefront II Next Week
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is only about a week away from releasing, and for those who have Star Wars Battlefront II, they’ll be able to play some moments out from the movie when the The Last Jedi DLC launches on December 13 for the game. In order to get players ready for the latest content drop, EA has released a new trailer for the content.
According to the Content Calendar that the folks at EA posted, a ton of new content is dropping to the game next Wednesday, including Finn and Captain Phasma as heroes, a new galactic assault map, a new starfighter assault map, a new starfighter ship, and brand new story content centered around The Last Jedi as well.
The game will also have special daily challenges and new weekly faction challenges as well, so players should have ample opportunities to play and experience the new maps and characters next week. As EA promised before Battlefront II released, all Season 1 DLC will be free to all players, so fans won’t have to worry about buying any of the upcoming The Last Jedi-themed content.
For more on the Battlefront II content out now, the game recently received a new update that tweaked a bunch of gameplay options and added improvements to the HUD. You can find some of those below:
- Reduced the spawn wave timer on Strike from 10 to 5 seconds.
- Tweaked spawn positions on Tatooine.
- Fixed an issue where the players would sometimes not be able to deploy as the AT-AT.
- Fixed an issue where Rey’s lightsaber would sometimes disappear.
- Fixed an issue where joining a game after getting a friend invite would trigger the incorrect camera view.
- Fixed an issue where footprint marks would sometimes leave strange lines on the ground when walking.
- Fixed an issue in Starfighter Assault where killstreaks would not calculate correctly.
Star Wars Battlefront II is out now.