It’s December already!
- For PS4 owners in Europe, Sony has announced “that What’s New is now live on PSN on PS4.” [Source]
- After leaving Sony Santa Monica for Germany, Todd Papy updated his Twitter description to read “Game Director at Crytek on an unannounced project.” No further information was given, so load up the waiting game! [Via, Twitter]
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution will be out in 2014 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. You can expect new gameplay mechanics that include Combination Ultimate Jutsu attacks, allowing you to combine character’s powers to create powerful techniques. There will also be 100 playable characters. [Press Release]
- Dylan Jobe, President of LightBox Interactive, has said on Twitter that “I have seen NO email from SONY about them shutting Warhawk servers down & they would let me know if they were!” So feel free to keep playing! [Via, Twitter]
- Citing “sources,” TMZ is reporting that Lindsay Lohan’s lawyers are creating a lawsuit to go after Rockstar Games for allegedly using her image in the game. [Source]
- TheSurvivor2299.com, which may or may not have something to do with a new Fallout, has undergone an update to now read “Nuclear winter has come,” with a countdown clock set to end on December 11th. [Check Out All The Updates]
- Shortly after Karl Stewart of Square Enix revealed how the company will have two trailers at VGX this Saturday, the Thief Twitter account said, “Don’t miss the #VGX live this Sat. We’re cooking up something special for you…” I guess this means we’ll have Thief and Tomb Raider PS4 videos? [Twitter 1, 2]
- Nominations for the 5th annual Canadian Video Game Awards have opened. [Get Nominating!]
- Hotline Miami for PS3/PS Vita has been downloaded over 200,000 times through the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection. [Twitter]
- The Order: 1886 had been pegged for a 2014 release date on PS4, and when Tim Moss of Sony Santa Monica said “looking forward to what you make [the PS4] do next fall,” Andrew Pessino of Ready at Dawn replied, “Yeah, me too!” If you read too much into this, it implies The Order will be out fall 2014. [Twitter]
- Available this week for $6.99 (or free if you have the Season Pass) is the Initiation Challenge Map DLC for Batman: Arkham Origins:
- Here’s your daily dose of weird (and some Tearaway gameplay), courtesy of PlayStation Japan:
Do you think Lindsay Lohan has a case? Let us know in the comments below.