Instead of waiting until tomorrow as planned, the European PlayStation Plus free games for February 2014 have now been revealed, likely moved up due to the fact that the EU PlayStation Store leaked them ahead of time today (and there was the original leak earlier this month as well).
For the full list of games both leaving and entering the Instant Game Collection, see below:
Leaving the Instant Game Collection
- DmC Devil May Cry (PS3) – January 29th
- Remember Me (PS3) – January 29th
- Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (PS Vita) – January 29th
- BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (PS Vita) – January 29th
- GTA Liberty City Stories (PSP) – January 29th
- Don’t Starve (PS4) – February 5th
- Resogun (PS4) – February 5th
Entering the Instant Game Collection
- Metro Last Light (PS3) – January 29th
- BioShock Infinite (PS3) – January 29th
- Dynasty Warriors Next (PS Vita) – January 29th
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip (PS Vita) – January 29th
- Outlast (PS4) – February 5th
As a note: Outlast will not be available in the following regions: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, India and Turkey. A replacement will be announced soon.
With both Don’t Starve and Resogun leaving the IGC on February 5th, it means Outlast will be the only PS+ free game on PS4, so don’t waste any time on getting those two titles before they expire.
For North America, we know that Outlast will be the PlayStation 4 PS+ free game in February, but we don’t know if both Don’t Starve and Resogun will be removed. We’ve reached out to SCEA and we’ll let you know if we hear anything back.
Which free game in February are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments below.