Dying Light Update Today Adds Enhanced Edition Content, The Following DLC Support
With Dying Light: The Following and Dying Light: The Following Enhanced Edition out this week in North America and Europe, developer Techland has released new updates on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Reportedly taking up 8GB on PS4, 7.4GB on PC, and 17GB on Xbox One, the new Dying Light updates on PS4 are titled 1.06/1.07 or 1.09, depending on your region.
Adding all the Enhanced Edition content, support for The Following DLC, and fixes for the new DLC, here’s what you need to know about the Dying Light updates on PS4 today:
- Legend mode balance improvements
- Support for additional bounties added
- Various stability improvements (including co-op)
- Support and fixes for Dying Light: The Following
- Support for Dying Light: The Following expansion pack
- Legend System: New player skill tree unlocked after maxing one of the base skill trees, Nightmare difficulty level, Bounties system
- New weapons: firearms, melee, crossbow
- New parkour moves added: vaults, jumps, dashes
- Improved human enemy AI
- Improved Volatile AI
- New NPC models
- Enhanced facial expressions
- #DrinkforDLC content: New quest in Old Town, Water balloon item, Two new water challenges
- Post process effect customization – sepia, black&white, poster + other effects
- Audio upgrades
- Fixes: Various stability improvements, including co-op; Various balance tweaks: player development, economy and weapons/crafting balance; Improved fighting against human enemies and virals
When The Following DLC is available in your region, expect it to be a 2.1GB download.
Techland also brought out the Dying Light: The Following launch trailer, which you can watch above.