A new AR and pistol were added to Infinite Warfare in the newest update, which is live now on XB1 & PC. (Image via Reddit) pic.twitter.com/RjhOlWmh7R
— charlieINTEL.com (@charlieINTEL) July 25, 2017
Players have revealed that Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update 1.18 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It’s 1.3GB on Xbox One and 868MB on PC.
As the official patch notes show, it adds two new weapons (pictured above), new Calling Cards, fixes, and more:
- New Weapons: Stallion .44 (pistol) and G-Rail (AR)
- New Calling Cards, Camos, Weapon Accessories, and Gestures
- Fix for the Proteus and ERAD shotgun alternates not tracking towards contract challenges
- Fixed a bug on all hybrid sights on SMGs losing hip fire reticles when switching between hybrid sight modes
- Allow players to gain access to the M.2187 and Proteus summer variants via supply drop and allow for that variant to unlock the base weapon
- Fix for scrolling issues while in the Mark II Collection menu of the Quartermaster
- Fix for a bug that would cause the screen resolutions on PC to not refresh when resizing the game window
- Fixed a bug where calling cards earned in SP would appear in the After Action Report in MP with placeholder images
Don’t forget that the Summer Days event is live in Infinite Warfare until Tuesday, August 1.
If you’re planning on pre-ordering Call of Duty: WWII, we’re one month away from the Private Beta beginning on August 25 on PS4.