ResetEra user Certinfy has made an interesting observation about Spider-Man‘s trophy completion rate, noting that at least 10 percent of players have unlocked the game’s Platinum trophy, according to PlayStation Network data. This means that 1 in 10 players have unlocked all trophies in the base game.
Game Informer put together a list of major PlayStation 4 games from recent years for comparison purposes, which reveals that Spider-Man has the highest Platinum achievement rate. The game has fairly straightforward and fun trophies but so do games like Until Dawn and Detroit: Become Human, which have much lower Platinum unlock percentages compared to the Insomniac title
Check out the percentages below courtesy of Game Informer:
- Horizon Zero Dawn – 6.1 percent
- Infamous: Second Son – 5.8 percent
- Bloodborne – 5.6 percent
- God of War – 5.5 percent
- Gravity Rush 2 – 5.0 percent
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life – 3.3 percent
- Until Dawn – 2.9 percent
- Persona 5 – 2.4 percent
- Detroit: Become Human – 2.1 percent
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) – 1.6 percent
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – 0.8 percent
- The Last Guardian – 0.4 percent
Do note that the percentages have been taken from PSN as it more accurately reflects completion rates than sites like PSNProfiles, which don’t automatically pull trophy information from servers and do not include private profiles.
How many of the aforementioned games have you unlocked Platinum in? Let us know!