Far Cry 4 Battles of Kyrat Multiplayer Mode Detailed in New Video
We’ve already learned quite a bit about the single-player and co-op side of Far Cry 4, and with the newest trailer today, Ubisoft has unveiled the Battles of Kyrat multiplayer mode.
Fighting as both the Golden Path and Rakshasa in round-based combat, Battles of Kyrat will have you fighting in three different game modes:
- Outpost – The Golden Path works to establish an outpost in the region while the The Rakshasa are looking to rid the land of all non-believers, and secure the outpost for Pagan Min.
- Propaganda – The Golden Path has to bomb and destroy these three propaganda installations, putting a stop to the spread of Pagan Min’s corruption.
- Demon Mask – Both sides have to capture the mythical Demon Mask by using a combination of stealth and outright assault to bring it back to their home base. Work together to prevent these sacred artifacts and their unique powers from falling into enemy hands.
The overview for Battles of Kyrat reveals that you’ll be spending an average of 20 minutes in each match:
- A 5v5 round-based matches
- An asymmetrical gameplay where the players take on each faction. The best overall performance on both wins the match.
- 20 minutes average matches
- 10 maps at launch
- 3 game modes
Far Cry 4 releases for the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC on November 18 in North America and November 20 in Europe.
[Source: PS Blog]