Grand Theft Auto V Update 1.08 on PS4, 1.22 on PS3 Detailed by Rockstar
Update (March 27):
In addition to detailing update 1.09/1.23, Rockstar also gave out further details on patch 1.08/1.22 on PS4/Xbox One and PS3/360:
- Corrected changes to BMX bike physics that created issues with Races and stunting
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where vehicles could be erroneously removed from players’ hangars in rare cases
- Fixed an issue with some players’ characters changing appearance or gender after updating to 1.08
- Corrected a problem where certain Parachute Jumps could not be completed
- Fixed issues where some players encountered a black screen at the end of certain Heists
- Fixed several issues where Trophies were unlocking incorrectly on PS4
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to equip glasses in the Interaction Menu
- Fixed an issue where certain player-created, 2-4 player Capture Jobs would fail erroneously when one player quit
- Fixed several issues where the Heist Planning Board would appear blank until leaving and re-joining GTA Online
- Fixed an issue where Los Santos Customs would charge more than the quoted amount if ordering parts from the iFruit app and applying the order in-game
- Fixed an issue where the “Parachute from 500 feet” daily objective was not completing after the player fell and parachuted from a far enough height
- Corrected a problem where chat audio could be erroneously muted while spectating players in a Heist
- General fixes to improve game and network stability for Story Mode and GTA Online
After Rockstar gave us the big Grand Theft Auto V update earlier this week that added Online Heists and much more, many people reported issues with GTA Online, prompting some maintenance to take place.
Well, in an effort to improve the stability of GTA Online and fix some issues with the game, Rockstar created patch 1.22 for PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 and patch 1.08 for PlayStation 4/Xbox One.
Available right now on PS4 and PS3, with an Xbox launch “as soon as possible,” here’s the singular patch note for today’s update:
- Fixes for GTA Online to improve stability, and other minor fixes for both GTA Online and Story Mode.
Rockstar is also aware of an issue with the Heist Finale, saying, “We have received reports of the large pickup magnet missing on the Cargobob for “The Fleeca Job” Finale, and we are currently looking into this issue.”
As of right now, the status for GTA Online on all platforms is Up. You can keep track of the service’s status over here.
How big of a download was today’s update for you?