Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Update Today Includes Goliath Exploit Fix (Update)
On April 10, the update also went live for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, with the notes explained below.
Just a week after the previous one, Sledgehammer Games has released another update for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on PlayStation 4, as well as PC and Xbox One, to fix the Goliath exploit and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update on PS4, PC, and Xbox One:
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
- (Xbox One & 360) Fixed various out of map exploits using Exo Grapple in the Ascendance Grapple Mosh Pit Playlist.
Game Mode Updates
- Players no longer advance more than one gun rank with a multikill in Gun Game.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to have infinite health using the XS1 Goliath scorestreak.
- (Xbox One & 360) Removed the ability for the XS1 Goliath to use the Exo Grapple in the Ascendance Grapple Mosh Pit.
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
As well, April 7’s update on PS4 and PC saw Advanced Supply Drops going live.
When asked about a PlayStation 3 release for the update, Activision Support said, “Hello, we do not have this information available.”
With the Ascendance DLC available on Xbox, a release date for the PlayStation and PC versions should be announced soon.