Star Wars Battlefront Update 1.01 on PS4 Includes Crash Fixes, Online Improvements
With six days to go until Star Wars Battlefront launches on November 17 in North America, with a European launch following on November 19, Reddit user TeRmRaN19 appears to have revealed what’s included inside update 1.01.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the day one Star Wars Battlefront update, according to the PS4’s Update History:
- Tweaked hero card spawn times
- General bug fixes for the partner system
- Various fixes for getting stuck when exiting Starfighters and ground vehicles
- General crash and stability fixes
- Online traffic performance improvements
- Various text fixes for all languages
- General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer
Required to access Battlefront’s multiplayer, a download size wasn’t given for the patch.
If you have Battlefront pre-ordered through the PlayStation Store, the pre-load is now live in North America, taking up around 23GB on PS4. The Xbox One version is 19GB, while PC is 27GB.
We’ll let you know if EA gives out any additional information about patch 1.01.