NBA 2K17 Commentary Trailer Reveals Who’ll Be the Color Commentators
In a press release, 2K has revealed a new NBA 2K17 Commentary trailer that — you guessed it — features the game’s commentators. In NBA 2K17, new analysts like former Sacramento King’s great Chris Webber, former Dunk Champ Brent Barry and more are being added to the mix.
2K today announced a new trailer highlighting all-new NBA 2K17commentary, which includes Dynamic Booth and the debut of new analysts including Chris Webber, Brent Barry, Steve Smith, and Doris Burke complementing Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Greg Anthony (lead analyst). For the first time, users will have variable secondary analysts for various games throughout the NBA season in this year’s iteration of the top-rated and top-selling NBA video game simulation series*.
Additionally, this year’s iteration of the best-selling basketball sim adds the following to its presentation package:
- Authentic Arena Crowds – featuring all 30 home teams.
- Coach Mic-Up RealVoice – new feature with 200+ coach mic-up clips and huddles. Includes 1:1 body and facial animations.
- New Sideline Commentary – featuring TNT and TBS broadcasting reporter David Aldridge.
- MyPLAYER Interviews – Shaq, Kenny, and David Aldridge will interview your MyPLAYER at end of half, and end of game, including on the Studio Show.
- Authentic Arena Sound FX – including net, rim, dunk, buzzers, horns, chants, game sound effects, per each NBA arena.
- RealVoice Interviews (Players and Coaches) – including 150+ new interviews at end of half and end of game with coaches and players.
NBA 2K17 will jump its way to consoles and PC this September 20.