Resident Evil 7 Update 1.01 Includes Fixes, Adds DLC Support
With Resident Evil 7 releasing tomorrow, players have reported that the day one update on PlayStation 4 is just over 800MB, and it includes bug fixes, new Trophies for the first post-launch DLC pack, Banned Footage Vol. 1, and more.
Here’s the patch notes for Resident Evil 7 update 1.01, according to the PS4’s Update History:
- Now supports add-ons
- New trophies added
- Now supports notifications of new additional chapters
- Fixed certain bugs and issues
As Exophase shows, most of the new Trophies simply ask you to complete the various pieces of content included with Banned Footage Vol. 1:
- Ethan Never Dies (Gold) – Complete Ethan Must Die
- Ratcatcher (Silver) – Find all the dead rats in Bedroom in a single play
- Sleepless in Dulvey (Silver) – Complete Night Terror
- Dead by Dawn? (Bronze) – Complete Nightmare
- Like Mama Used to Make (Bronze) – Complete Bedroom
Exophase also revealed the full Resident Evil 7 Trophy list, but if you want to see a less spoiler-filled version of it, head over here.
If you’re getting Resident Evil 7 digitally, the PlayStation Store says it’s a 20.6GB download.
Expect our review of Resident Evil 7 later this week.
Are you picking up Resident Evil 7 tomorrow? Will you be playing it in VR?