Hosting their own Live Stage Show from their show floor booth (South Hall, Booth 623), here’s what you can expect from Bethesda at the event:
Tuesday, June 16
1:00pm – Doom
- Join Marty Stratton, Executive Producer at id Software, and Hugo Martin, Art Director at id Software, for a look into the next chapter of Doom.
2:30pm – Fallout 4
- Todd Howard, Game Director at Bethesda Game Studios, sits down for an exclusive interview about Fallout 4.
Wednesday, June 17
11am – Doom
- Bethesda hosts a roundtable with id Software’s Marty Stratton (Executive Producer), Hugo Martin (Art Director), Garrett Young (General Manager) and Robert Duffy (Chief Technology Officer).
1pm – Fallout 4
- Check out an exclusive panel discussion with Bethesda Game Studios’ Todd Howard (Game Director), Emil Pagliarulo (Lead Designer), Istvan Pely (Lead Artist), and Jeff Gardiner (Lead Producer).
4pm – Battlecry
- Join Lucas Davis, Design Director at Battlecry Studios, and Rich Vogel, Executive Producer at Battlecry Studios, for an inside look at Battlecry.
Thursday, June 18
11am – Doom
- id Software’s Marty Stratton sits down for a special interview that dives into Doom’s strong community and the developer’s plans for getting players involved.
1pm – Bethesda Softworks
- Join Pete Hines, VP of PR & Marketing at Bethesda Softworks, for a recap of Bethesda’s E3 and find out what’s next for the publisher and its studios.
3pm – Battlecry
- Get an even deeper look at Battlecry’s maps and character classes with Victor Antonov (Visual Design Director at ZeniMax), Lucas Davis, and Rich Vogel.
Unfortunately, as Bethesda confirmed to Game Informer, none of these panels will be livestreamed.
Of course, Bethesda’s biggest announcements will come during their press conference, where Fallout 4 and Doom will be further revealed to the world.