Available today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with a PC release happening “in the very near future,” Hitman update 1.03 improves load times, adds 10 new challenges, restores the missing Requiem Pack items, and fixes numerous crashing issues.
Reportedly a 255MB download, here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s Hitman update:
- The Vampire Magician Challenge Pack – Includes 10 new challenges that were inspired by how our community have been playing the game. Each challenge requires you to wear the Vampire Magician disguise while taking down targets using a range of different methods.
- Continued improvements to load times – The improvements will be most notable when loading The Showstopper mission in Paris and we’re already working on improving all loading times even more.
- Improved responsiveness for in-game menus and image loading – We’ve implemented an image caching system that will improve responsiveness and loading times for all images in the game menu.
- Fixed issues with scoring – Primarily, this fixes an issue that resulted in many players earning a “0 second” time bonus and an incorrect score of 210,000. A leaderboard reset will be implemented at a later date.
- Continued improvements to connectivity – Server stability improvements.
- Missing ‘Requiem Pack’ items have been restored – For those affected, these items will now be available to choose from the planning screen again.
- Fixed numerous issues that were causing crashes – General improvements to game stability.
Io-Interactive also released two new Escalation Contracts earlier this week: The Einarsson Inception and The Marsden Isotopy. Both are playable on all platforms.