[Dumbsclaimer: These are pretty obviously not real Sony PlayStation slogans. Humor. Happy New Year, guys. -The Management]
Hoo boy! We’re at the end of a year, the perfect time to look back. But let’s look way, way back! I’ve compiled a list of all PlayStation slogans over these years. Is it “Greatness Awaits?” The mid-90s classic “You Are Not Ready?” Which of these PlayStation slogans was your favorite?
- Isn’t it Time to Play some Station?
- Prepare for Life-Altering Addiction
- Who Loves the Color Gray?
- Explain to Me a CD-ROM
- Those Plays Are Coming From Inside the Station
- I Defy You to Play the Station!
- What About Sony?
- Play Some Games, Ass
- Not Since Father Left Us
- Plug in the Cable if You’re Able!
- You’ve Got Some Gaming to Do
- We All Owe Someone Something
- Who’s Going to Pick All This Shit Up?
- Rub Your Greasy Hands on These Xs and Os
- You’re Going to Need a Second Job
- That Son of a Bitch Hasn’t Paid His Child Support
- It Infiltrates Your Skin
- Game Disc to the Fun Hole!
- This Is a Video Game System
- I Can’t Join the Party Due to Ugly Body
- We Don’t Call it “Ex” We Call it “Cross,” Like Jesus
- Under the Bed is Where the Secrets Lie
- Triangle, Circle, Square, ~Lust~
- Someone Has to Talk to Susan About Her Problems, And It’s Not Going to be Me
- Wrap it in CDs
- Disc Cutter
- We’re Coming for You
- Hold it All in, if You Can
- Data Romance
- I Admire Your Choices
- Make Them Want to Be You
- Love Between the Data Masses
- Another Game Machine
- Not Your Grandpa’s Game Machine Unless Your Grandpa Works for Sony in Which Case We Apologize and Also Hello Davey How Are You Today
- The Dress She Wore That Night
- We’re Taking This Fucker Into Dark Water
- Maybe Rub a Video Game on That?
- Lower Your Voice, Jeffery, It’s Going to be Alright
- That’s What the Ocean Will Do to You
Wowzers! That was one heck of a trip down memory lane! How many of these PlayStation slogans do you remember? What was your favorite?
Happy New Year everybody!
Nostalgia! Do You Remember All These PlayStation Slogans? - PlayStation LifeStyle