Exophase has revealed all of the Sonic Mania Trophies, which include three Silver, 15 Bronze, and, unfortunately, zero Gold and no Platinum.
As you can see below, the Silver Trophies are straightforward, while the Bronze Trophies may require a bit of trial and error (potential spoilers ahead):
- No Way? No Way – Collect gold medallions in Blue Spheres Bonus stage
- Full Medal Jacket – Collect silver medallions in Blue Spheres Bonus stage
- Magnificent Seven – Collect all seven Chaos Emeralds
- See You Next Game – Achieve any ending
- Superstar – Spin the Star Post!
- That’s a Two-fer – Find the hidden item boxes at the end of the Zone
- Now It Can’t Hurt You Anymore – What would happen if you cross a bridge with a fire shield?
- Triple Trouble – Try for a 3 chain combo!
- The Most Famous Hedgehog in the World – Have your photos taken in Studiopolis Zone
- Window Shopping – Let the wind take you through
- Crate Expectations – Wreak havoc at the propaganda factory
- King of Speed – Get through Stardust Speedway Zone as quickly as possible
- Boat Enthusiast – We really like boats
- The Password is “Special Stage” – Try pushing a barrel to see how far it goes
- Secret Sub – You might have to submerge to find it
- Without a Trace – Barrel through the lava, don’t let anything stop you
- Collect ‘Em All – Gotta gacha ’em all
- Professional Hedgehog – That elusive perfect run, only a professional can achieve
Sonic Mania releases tomorrow, August 15 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, priced at $19.99 USD. The PC version was recently delayed to August 29.
If you have $70 USD, there’s a Sonic Mania Collector’s Edition that includes a 12″ Classic Sonic Statue featuring SEGA Genesis Base, SEGA Cartridge Cast with Golden Ring, and a digital copy of the game.
Our review of Sonic Mania went live earlier today, where we said, “What this package represents… is an opportunity for folks new to the series to discover the Blue Blur at his best, and for old fans to revisit a classic style of gameplay that hasn’t been properly done in years.”