Blizzard has announced what games it will be bringing to gamescom next week, on the heels of its parent company Activision’s lineup reveal. The developer’s Overwatch presentation will begin at 9:30 am BST on August 22, 2018, which is 4:30 am ET.
After the opening remarks, Blizzard will dive straight into new Overwatch announcements. The company said the thirty minute presentation will focus on new content. What exactly that content is, however, is unknown. The game just got a new hero, Wrecking Ball, but could Blizzard tease the next addition to the roster?
Outside of Overwatch, Blizzard will have dedicated segments for Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft, and World of Warcraft. As a fun bit for fans, a quiz will be held in between each segment. The Diablo section may be especially notable, considering it will be an hour long. Blizzard recently said there are “multiple” Diablo projects in the works. Will we get a first look at some of them? Of course, all will be revealed soon.
Here is Blizzard’s official schedule for their August 22nd presentation:
- 10:30 am to 11:30 am – Opening Ceremony
- 11:30 am to 12:00 pm – Overwatch Event
- 12:00 pm to 12:45 pm – World of Warcraft Event
- 1:15 pm to 2:00 pm – StarCraft Event
- 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm – Heroes of the Storm Event
- 3:45 pm to 4:45 pm – Diablo Event
- 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm – Mystery Guest Event Panel
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Video Games Live Concert
- 7:00 pm to 7:15 pm – Closing and Recap
Gamescom 2018 runs from August 21st August 25th.