Today, a new update launched for Marvel’s Spider-Man, bringing the game up to version 1.06. This is the largest post-launch update yet, and by that I mean the list of patch notes is the longest (don’t take that seriously please).
For the sake of your eyeballs, here’s a transcription of the notes, because I know you all aren’t trying to stare at blurry screenshots.
- Added the option to invert the camera horizontally
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed an issue where the game could freeze on load of a save game.
- Addressed an issue where players could get stuck inside the Empire State Building spire.
- Addressed various issues with Research Stations locking incorrectly.
- Addressed an issue where puzzles would be locked out in the lab after investigating an audio recorder.
- Addressed a progression stopper when completing Demon Bases and quitting out at the end.
- Addressed a progression stopper when knocking Mr. Negative out of the arena during his boss fight.
- Addressed a progression stopper during point launch tutorial.
- Further improved stability.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.
- Addressed various additional issues.
Some additions to photo mode were also made, which aren’t mentioned in the patch notes for some reason. Four new filters were added: Halftone, Filmic, CGA, and Posterized. You can also toggle exposure on and off.
Marvels Spider-Man Patch Notes for Version 1.06 Show Fixes, Camera Updated