Grand Theft Auto V Update 1.35 Is Live on PS4, Xbox One & PC
Adding the Cunning Stunts content, which includes 16 Stunt Races and much more, Grand Theft Auto V update 1.35 is now available to download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Although a lot of new content is available today with the update, Rockstar will be adding more Stunt Races and vehicles to GTA Online over the next three weeks. Then, on August 2, the Stunt Race Creator will be released, giving everyone the chance to “tap into hundreds of Stunt Props along with new features and improvements to forge the most outrageous stunt tracks of their dreams.”
Here’s a look at all the new additions with update 1.35 on all three platforms, as well as a look at some of the bug fixes:
- 16 Stunt Races have been added to GTA Online and are available from Rank 1 and after completing or skipping the GTA Online Tutorial. Stunt Races feature a mixture of exciting new props and vehicles. Players can join a Stunt Race through one of the 15 new Stunt Series blips in GTA Online Freemode. Stunt Series triggers allow players to join the current Race in the series and then cycle through all the latest Stunt Races. Players can join directly via one of the triggers or go on call to remain in Freemode while the lobby fills up. They can also use the Stunt Series option in the Quick Job phone app to join any open Stunt Race in the series. If a player wants to play a particular Stunt Race, the Race can be joined or hosted by selecting it from the Pause Menu Job List.
- Premium Races have been added to GTA Online and are available from Rank 1 after completing or skipping the GTA Online Tutorial. Premium Races are 8 player, high stakes, winner takes all, with predefined settings that cannot be altered. It costs $20,000 to enter a Premium Race and the player must own a personal vehicle that qualifies the class or model restriction of the active Race. This is detailed on the Premium Race trigger or blip on the map. Premium Races can be joined via the yellow Premium Race triggers in GTA Online Freemode or through the Active Premium Race option in the Quick Job phone app.
- An Adversary Mode trigger, blip and Quick Job phone app have been added to GTA Online Freemode. These either take the player into a currently promoted Adversary Mode or if there is nothing currently promoted, any active Adversary Mode.
- 13 new vehicles are now available in GTA Online from the Legendary Motorsport and Southern San Andreas Super Autos websites. These include: Emperor ETR1, Progen Tyrus, Annis RE-7B, Obey Omnis, Lampadati Tropos Rallye, Grotti Brioso R/A, Vapid Trophy Truck, Vapid Desert Raid, Nagasaki BF400, Western Gargoyle, Declasse Burger Shot Stallion, Bravado Redwood Gauntlet, Vapid Piswasser Dominator
- Over 180 new clothing items are now available from Clothing Stores for Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
- 50 new tattoos are now available from Tattoo Parlors in GTA Online.
The Personal Interaction Menu has been re-organized and new menus have been added. Changes include:
- “Style” and “Vehicles” sub-menus have been added to help condense the Personal Interaction Menu.
- The “Racing Outfit” option has been added so players can choose an outfit to wear during Stunt Races. Players can set any saved outfit as their Racing Outfit.
- The “Bike Helmet” option has been added so players can choose a default helmet to wear on Motorcycles in Freemode and in Races. Turn “Auto Show Bike Helmet” option to on to apply the helmet automatically when getting on a Motorcycle in Freemode.
- The “Helmet Visor” option has been added so players can choose to have their Helmet visor up or down by default. Players can also open or close their helmet visors when on foot or on a bike. Hold dpad right when wearing a helmet with a visor to toggle the visor up or down.
- A “Fast Zoom” button has been added to the Rockstar Creator.
- Websites now indicate which vehicles are Pegasus vehicles.
- The MTL Brickade now is delivered with bulletproof tires when ordered from Pegasus. This also affects all previously purchased MTL Brickades.
Rockstar Editor Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused pickup icons to be visible for recorded Rockstar Editor clips made during the Adversary Mode – Power Play. These will no longer be visible in future clips.
- Fixed an issue that may have caused bullet decals on vehicles to not render correctly when previewing a clip in the Rockstar Editor.
Rockstar Creator Fixes
- Fixed an issue that resulted in parachutes being available for placement in the GTA Race Creator.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in “Team Start Point” requirements to not adjust to the max number of players set in “Deathmatch Details” section.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the camera to get stuck facing down when trying to place a prop in the Creator.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players to get stuck in the Creator “Test Mode” after dying by falling from a large height.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Medium Bush” prop in the Creator to sink into the ground.
- Fixes have been implemented to improve game stability and network performance for GTA Online.
- Fixed multiple crashes in GTA Online Freemode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when a large number of players in a GTA Online session attempted to vault a wall at the same time.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when attempting to launch the Adversary Mode -Trading Places.
- Fixed an issue that caused the side windows of a modified Imponte Phoenix to disappear when entering a garage property.
- Fixed an issue that caused an invalid time to appear for the “Average Time per Session” statistic on the Pause Menu.
- Fixed an issue that may have caused enemy Helicopters in GTA Online to behave erratically or not leave their initial spawn point.
- Fixed an issue that displayed an incorrect description for the Tug boat on the DockTease website.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to save an outfit after playing the Adversary Mode – Drop Zone.
Rockstar also fixed an issue on PS4 that caused people to receive a screen reading “Purchase pending…” after returning to the Dockstease website going on the PlayStation Store.
To instantly enter one of the Stunt Races, watch out for pink Stunt Series blips scattered across Los Santos and Blaine County.
If you missed it in the patch notes, there’s also Premium Races where you can go against seven other people in a winner-takes-all race. The winner gets the GTA$, while everyone get Triple RP for completing. A new Premium Race will be available each day from July 12 to July 18, featuring the following: Maze Bank Ascent (Sports), Duel (Muscle), Splits (New Vehicle – Brioso), Vinewood Downhill (Motorcycles), Racing Alley (Sports), Canyon Crossing (Super), and Turbine (Off-road).
What do you think of the new update?