We’re only a couple of weeks away from the release of Marvel’s Spider-Man’s second DLC expansion, Turf Wars, on November 20, 2018. We know we will be facing off against Maggia crime boss Hammerhead, but now we have a slightly better idea of what the DLC will involve. How? It’s all thanks to the list of trophies.
The trophies don’t contain any story spoilers, but they do give an indication of what you’ll be doing. Check out the trophy list here:
- Crossing the Thin Blue Line (Hidden)
- Complete the “Lockup” mission
- The Gang War
- Comlete all crimes in a district
- Pulling the Trigger (Hidden)
- Complete the “Blindsided” mission
- Steel Skull, Glass Jaw (Hidden)
- Complete the “Bring the Hammer Down” mission
- Prohibition (Hidden)
- Take down each Hammerhead front
- Turning the Screw
- Get Spectacular or better in all Screwball challenges
- The City is My Family
- 100% complete Turf Wars
Based on this trophy list alone, it looks like Turf Wars will play similarly to The Heist, which isn’t necessarily surprising. There’ll be more Screwball challenges (wonder what she’ll put you through this time), in addition to some more Maggia factions to take down. We’ll have to wait and see which new suits we’ll be getting, however.
Of course, the big question is how Turf Wars will follow the explosive cliffhanger of The Heist, which we won’t spoil here. We already knew the DLC expansions for Marvel’s Spider-Man, known as The City that Never Sleeps, would tell an overarching story. We won’t have to wait long to see what happens next for Spidey, Black Cat, and the rest of the cast.