Available today, December 16, the latest Star Wars Battlefront update on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC fixes an issue with Star Cards in Heroes vs. Villains, while also fixing and tweaking a few aspects of the game on consoles.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the new Battlefront update:
Star Card Update (PS4, XB1, PC)
- Fixed an issue where players were having issues using Star Cards in Heroes vs. Villains
Miscellaneous Updates and Tweaks (PS4, XB1)
- Fixed an issue where one out of 12 players remained in the loading screen on Swamp Crashsite, Sorosuub Centroplex, and Graveyard of Giants in Heroes vs. Villains and Walker Assault multiplayer modes
- Fixed an issue where two players would spawn in a damage area that doesn’t match visual lava
Walker Assault Updates and Tweaks (PS4, XB1)
- Increased AT-AT health on Endor
Hero Updates and Tweaks (PS4, XB1)
- Removed auto-lock on Boba Fett’s missile.
Weapons, Gadgets and Star Cards Tweaks (PS4, XB1)
- Tweaked impact damage for Impact grenade from 100 to 90
If you haven’t done so yet, be sure to grab the free Battle of Jakku DLC from the PlayStation Store.
[Source: EA Forums]