Star Wars Battlefront is still a day or so away from launch depending on where you live, but that hasn’t stopped DICE from pumping out a couple of day-zero patches. A second patch has recently been released, and below you’ll find the update log.
Looking over this list, if you get a feeling of deja vu, that is because the update log is, with the exception of the last line, a letter-for-letter copy of the previous update log. This likely just indicates that they only added the matchmaking fix(es), rather than incorporating the same exact same updates again:
- Tweaked hero card spawn times
- General bug fixes for the partner system
- Various fixes for getting stuck when exiting Starfighters and ground vehicles
- General crash and stability fixes
- Online traffic performance improvements
- Various text fixes for all languages
- General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer
- Matchmaking fix
According to the PS4 we’re playing Battlefront on, the game currently occupies 20.88 GB of hard drive space after this latest patch. Stay tuned for our review, which should be posted very soon!